The Project Syndicate site hosts excellent articles from some of the world’s best independent thinkers on finance and the economy. Here are a few worth reading:
- Does Austerity promote economic growth?, by Robert Shiller
- The Straits of America, by Nouriel Roubini
- The Perils of 2012, by Joseph Sitglitz
- Rethinking the Growth Imperative, by Ken Rogoff
- How to Create a Depression, by Martin Feldstein
- Repairing the global plumbing, by Mohamed El-Erian
More depth and thought than the staple grade-school banter of financial commentary these days.